Being Creative is My Passion

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Brighten Your Life with Flowers

Your Gay Husband Tip of the Day :
Bring Nature Inside
Adding  Fresh Flowers to the Mantle
Brighten Up Your Life with Flowers
It is so nice to have fresh flowers in your house. It feels like it brightens up your life in some little way. I like to scatter them throughout the house. This is when bud vases come in handy. One bunch can bring flowers to several rooms. Whether you buy them from a florist or at the grocery store or grow them in your yard, the are sure to brighten your life.

Live Plants
Sometimes I run across a great deal at the.99 cent store. The other day I found these planters and white Mum plants. The plants fit perfectly into the pots so I never needed to transplant them. Once their time is up I will add them to the garden and go back to the .99 cent store and spend another $3. What a great investment for your environment.





Picture of a Sun Flower
 We have been growing Sun Flowers for the last few years and are they a sight. The are so radiant they almost make you smile. This is a picture of one of the Sun Flowers we grew. Even a picture of Flowers can brighten your room. It might be a good idea to take a trip to your local park and take some pictures of nature to decorate your house with.








Yellow
I have been on this Yellow kick for the past few months. It might have something to do with the Yellow rose of TX. I like to get several different types of flowers while only using 1 color. I usually keep the same type together as well...it just depends.






I hope you can find some inspiration to brighten up your life with Flowers.
Til Later,
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment