Being Creative is My Passion

Friday, June 3, 2011

Fashion Friday: Bon Voyage Attire

Your Gay Husband Tip of the Day:
Stripe it Up With Stripes
Sperry Topsider
Fashion Friday : Bon Voyage Attire  Bon Voyage....As the summer heat continues to simmer, I find myself thinking of ways I would enjoy this smoldering heat...Maybe if I was on a cruise ship sailing the Mediterranean coast.With that though in my mind, I decided my fashion choice while sailing the Mediterranean coast would be STRIPES...So put on your Sperry Top Siders and lets set sail.

Michael Bastian
While I drift away into my Mediterranean dream, I first begin to think of ways to simply introduce strips into my wardrobe. The influence of this trend does not have to look bold. Stripes can be seen in many ways, the simple contrast trim on a short or a light knit stripe in a zip up jacket. This is look by Michael Bastian is a favorite for me.








Michael Bastian
Stripes can bring attention....Don"t think that you won"t turn heads while wearing stripes. I like this look from Michael Bastian Spring 2011 collection  it brings both the urban Man and the surfer Dude together to create a look seen on the streets today.









Jill Sander
Wearing stripes takes confidence. I found this fantastic dress from the Jill Sanders Spring 2011 collection. The many years that I have been dressing and working with women, the common call out is that women prefer that the stripes are vertical in design. The truth about it is that it does elongate the body, it can create an illusion of slimness, however the proportion of length is critical.








Jill Sander
Horizontal stripes are often avoided.This look from Jill Sander however is the perfect choice for that special comfort dress while lounging on the Captains deck or while consuming the delicacies from the midnight chocolate buffet. All jokes aside, the dress is a statement. It's the simplicity of shape with a slimmer bodice and fuller skirt, this dress looks both bold and soft.








Stripes,Stripes, and more Stripes....This summer join me in this Mediterranean dream.Take a chance and express yourself this summer in stripes.
Til Later,
Your Gay Husbands Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment