Being Creative is My Passion

Monday, May 30, 2011

Fabulous Custom Chotchkies for Less

Your Gay Husband Tip of the Day :
Make it Your Own - Paint it !
Frog Budah
Fabulous Custom Chotchkies for Less
I have said it before and I will say it again...go buy some spray paint in your favorite color. In this case I used white. I like to have a majority of white with splashes of color added. I only paid $4.99 for this Budah Frog. It made me smile, and for me that is all I need to close the sale. Now every time I look at it I smile. How nice is that especially for $4.99. I had the same experience withe the 3 sided Laughing Budah Head. I only paid .99 for it. I used a $1.99 can of white spray paint and I still have enough left over for my next project.
Before Painting
After Painting












It really helps to have a creative mind to find those Chotchkies that you can make fabulous just by giving them some love and attention. They don'y always look so great to begin with.This one was so little kid looking with funny flowers painted all over it. I saw it's beauty and new how great it could look in or house. I only paid $4.49 for this Snail.
Before Painting
After Painting














Laughing Budah Head
See how a fabulous Chotchkie can really make you eye move from one spot to another. I like having the pyramid shade with only 2 colors and something organic. All these objects are completely different but work well together because of the color and shapes.









I hope this inspires you to always be on the hunt. Whether it is at the $1 store, a yard sale  or even something you have in the Attic, you own it to yourself to MAKE IT FABULOUS. Have fun being creative..and remember it doesn't take alot of money to make it look like it did.
Til Later,
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment