Being Creative is My Passion

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dog Fashions for Valentines Day

YourGayHusband Tip of the Day:
Love the one you're with
Valentines Day Dress up with Lola
This is my Moms dog Lola. She is a 4lb Tea Cup Chihuahua. She just Turned 4 in January. My Mom has more clothes for this dog than I ever had growing up. This means my Mom loves her dog, she is her companion. They have the best time doing everything together.

A friend of mine once told me that a dog needs 30 minutes of continuous play everyday to be happy...I guess you could call this continuous play...I know my Mom would.

Outfits like these and other can be found at Petco or Pet Smart.







My Mom and GayHusband did this fashion show to give you some ideas for dressing up your dog for Valentines day.

Here Lola is wearing a Red and White Gingham Halter dress. It is a perfect wear anywhere dress or for just relaxing on a long walk.






Here, Lola is sporting her Metallic Queen of Hearts dress. My Mom has one to match...just kidding. but really I wouldn't be surprised.







This is one of Lola's favorite dresses. It is both bold and comfortable. The subtlety of the tiny white polka-dots on the ruffles and skirt. I think my favorite part of this dress is the white Heart on the back. Definitely on my Best Dress List.






Like any girl Lola loves to lounge. Here she is in her baby pink lounge dress. Sometimes there is nothing better than just kicking back and watching Lifetime movies with her Mom...my Mom.


I hope you are inspired or at least smiling. A special thanks to Lola.

Til Later,
YourGayHuband

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!! Esp your mom's matching outfit!
    Finley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally. What is your favorite outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative blog! Want to express my satisfaction and liked the topic very good indeed.
    Dog Boarding

    ReplyDelete