Being Creative is My Passion

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Hour with YourGayHusband

YourGayHusband DRINK of the Day:
Port Antonio
Port Antonio
Cocktails Anyone!?
This is a RUM drink with a Caribbean flare. It is named after Port Antonio in the Caribbean Islands.
Here is how you make it ...
1/2 tsp grenadine
4-5 ice cubes
1 part fresh lime juice
3 parts white or golden rum
lime zest, to decorate
maraschino cherry, to decorate
Spoon the grenadine into a chilled cocktail glass. Put the ice cubes into a mixing glass. Pour the lime juice and rum over the ice and stir vigorously, then strain into the cocktail glass. Wrap the lime zest around the cherry, impale them on a toothpick and use them to decorate the drink.

I hope you enjoy the first of many Happy Hours with YourGayHusband.
Let me know how you like it and don't forget the nuts.
Til Later,
YourGayHusband

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!!!! I haven't been on here for a few:) I need to get busy and start trying out some of these recipes:) I love you<3 I'll try this drink this weekend:) Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete