Being Creative is My Passion

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Joyfull Reunion Part 2

YourGayHusband Tip of the Day:
Tenacity Pays off...eventually

Joyfull Reunion Part 2

One of my first blogs [Joyfull Reunion] I received an over whelming amount views asking whatever happened with your friend ANDRE. We ended up talking on the phone a couple of days later. We talked for over 2 hours and it was as if NO time at all had passed. We were both feeling the same about finding each other, which was exciting. He is truly my friend til the end. I found out where he lives how many kids etc... If you have a friend that you wish you could find. Be tenacious, keep searching and you will find them. Thank gawd for the Internet.
I hope this offers you inspiration with your own relationships. I know that since I spoke with Andre, I have connected with other longtime friends. I just heard from my Cousin, Darla. She is doing great. She owns her own salon called Darla &Co. I haven't heard from her since my dad died several years ago. My friend Peggy that I have known since I was 3 years old found me and now we are connected once again. Such a FEEL GOOD Moment. Just like old time friends....nothing is better than family. Find your friends before it is too late...if you know what I mean. Tick - Tock.
Til Later,
YourGayHusband

No comments:

Post a Comment