Being Creative is My Passion

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Hour with Your Gay Husband

Your Gay Husband Tip of the Day :
Anytime is Martini Time
 Martini Time
The Doobs Martini
Ice cubes
2 tsp dry vermouth
1 part gin
1 part sloe gin
4 dashes orange bitters
orange zest twist, to decorate

Put some ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Add the vermouth and shake well, then strain away the excess. Add the gin, sloe gin, and bitters, stir, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Decorate with an orange zest twist.

The other day I was talking with a friend about cocktails and how most of our group are Vodka drinkers. I found this great Martini that will satisfy even the most loyal Vodka drinker.
Take a moment and make yourself a nice drink and enjoy some peace and quiet or some great music. My favorite is walking the garden. However you decide to enjoy Happy Hour, I hope it relaxes you...you deserve it.
Bottoms Up !
Til Later,
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment