Being Creative is My Passion

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Hour with Your Gay Husband

Your Gay Husband Tip of the Day :
Friends Moving ? - Drink a Martini

Vodkatini
Happy Hour with Your Gay Husband
I found out today that our really good friends are moving to Seattle in 3 weeks. I just wanted to scream but I wish them well instead and cried. This did inspire a drink for them at their going away/anniversary party. They have been together for 17 years so we made this drink for the Party and called it the 17tini to commemorate the event.
17tini
1/4 part vermouth
3 parts - vodka
1 green olive or lemon zest twist
Swirl the vermouth around the chilled martini glass, then pour in the vodka. Finish by adding the olive or lemon zest twist.

This is just like them...Strong, Simple and Tart. I will miss you both.
Bottoms Up !
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment