Being Creative is My Passion

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Edible CenterPiece for Your Table

Your Gay Husband Tip of the Day :
Make Food Storage a CenterPiece
Fruit Storage Made into a Edible CenterPiece

Edible CenterPiece for Your Table
There are a few things in life I like and 2 of them are creativity and functionality. When ever I go shopping I get a variety of Fruit. Some is more ripe than others. Where am I going to put all of it. You can't put fruit in the fridge that still needs to ripen not to mention out of sight out of mind. When I have fruit OUT and AVAILABLE, I eat more and that is the practical part of this...The creativity part speaks for itself.


Apples and Citrus
 Adding something organic to an otherwise lifeless table really brightens a room. Here I have a variety of Citrus and Fuji Apples. I don't know about you but I love grabbing an Orange or an Apple for a snack. The Lemons I use mostly for cooking and the Key Limes are perfect for Cocktails. As you see I will use every last piece of fruit one way or another.






 Edible Color for Your Table

This is the epitome of form and function. Don't worry if some of your fruit gets over ripe...that's what baking is for.
Make your own Edible CenterPiece and see if it inspires you to eat more fruit, it does for me.
I hope you enjoy mixing creativity with functionality.




It is not just for a centerpiece...it is for LIFE.
Til Later,
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment