Being Creative is My Passion

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Hour with YourGayHusband

Your Gay Husband DRINK of the Day : 
Iced Lemon and Mint Vodka 

Iced Lemon and Mint Vodka
 What could be better...
 It was 81 degrees here today. If you live where it is warm, I invite you to join me [I will be on my patio] with this drink. It looks so refreshing.
Here is how you make it ...

1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 part lemon cordial
1 part chilled vodka
Ice cubes
tonic water, to top up
mint sprigs, to decorate


3d Belvedere Flavors Advertising Tin 24"x12"Pour the lemon juice, lemon cordial, and vodka into a cocktail shaker and shake well. Pour into a large glass half filled with ice cubes. Top up with tonic water, add the mint sprigs, and serve immediately. To kick it up a noch add an extra shot of vodka. Remember in the words of Oprah...make the first one count ! Time to turn on the smooth jazz and chill.
Bottoms Up !
YourGayHusband

No comments:

Post a Comment