Being Creative is My Passion

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Hour with Your Gay Husband: Mudslide

Your Gay Husband Drink of the Day :
To die for Mudslide...

Mmmmm MudSlide

Sometimes nothing sounds better than a Mudslide at the end of a long day. This is My mothers drink of choice. She says it tastes yummy and it does. Here is how to make it.
10 ice cubes cracked
1 part vodka
1 part Kahlua
1 part Baileys Irish Cream
Put 6 of the cracked ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and add the Vodka, Kahlua, and Baileys. Shake until frost forms. Strain into a tumbler and add the remaining cracked ice.

Cookie Snack
I always recommend a snack at Happy Hour. I find it makes me Happier especially when it can be cookies.

Take the time...turn on the music and tune out everything/everyone else for 1 hour and indulge yourself with a Mudslide and Cookies.






Bottoms Up,
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment