Being Creative is My Passion

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Live Green" with Fresh Flowers

Your Gay Husband Tip of the Day :
Decorate with FRESH Flowers
Gerbera Daisys
Fresh Flowers for Less
I love fresh Flowers around the house. When I plan my weekly shopping I always checkout prices for fresh Flowers. If you don't buy them on promotion they can be very expensive. I only spent $4.99 on these Gerbera Daisy's. They are one of my favorites.
BIG impact with BIG savings.








Gerbera Daisy in Bud Vases with Tea Lights
Here I used the Gerberas in 5 Bud Vases with tea light candles between them. This makes for a great centerpiece inside or out. I used these on my outside patio for a romantic dinner.












Gerbera in a Single Vase
It is nice to keep fresh Flowers next to your bed on a night stand or in the bathroom. This just took 1 flower and adds tons of impact to any space. I recommend collecting vases, especially bud vases of every color a size. This will allow you to maximize your looks.








Gerbera in Large Vase
These are the same flowers just with a totally different look. I used all of them in 1 large vase. I usually don't care for pink flowers but these were such a beautiful tone that I couldn't resist.












Add beauty to your surroundings for only $4.99. Yep I only spent $4.99 for these looks. I bought them at the grocery store believe I or not. When picking Gerberas make sure the center is tight and just starting to bloom. Change water every 3 days and should last for 10 days or so.

Enjoy adding beauty to your home by adding FRESH FLOWERS.
Til Later,
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment