Being Creative is My Passion

Saturday, January 22, 2011

111 phenomenon



So I was talking with MyGayHusabnd the other night and he was sharing something interesting with me. You know how it is a 1 year. There are several dates throughout the year that have numerous ones in them such as 1-1-11, 1-11-11, 11-1-11 and so on...


OK so hear is the deal.

Take the last 2 digits of your birth year ex: 67 is for 1967

Take the age you will turn this year ex: 44

Add those two numbers together and it equals 111. It is this way for everyone.

Try it and let me know what you think about this phenomenon and what it means to you.

I shared this with MyGaySister and she is more than likely still adding lol

OooOoooOooo in the words from the 1960's TV show Laugh In...very interesting but stupid.

Til Later,

YourGayHusband

No comments:

Post a Comment