Being Creative is My Passion

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year ! I can't believe it is 2011 already. At the turn of the century we owned our own cafe, art gallery and live entertainment business in Las Vegas and  eleven years later here I am starting a Blog. Something New for a New beginning for a New Year.
With that said, the one thing that is most important to me are my relationships. Whether my friends, family or my Gay Husband, I find this time of year a great reminder to STOP, CONNECT and LISTEN to each other. Enjoy connecting with an old friend or invite someone over who you want to get to know better. Now is the perfect time.
Let me know how it goes and remember to open yourself up to greatness and greatness will follow.
Til later,
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment