Being Creative is My Passion

Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions...NOT a fan

If you are one of the people who insists of having a New Years resolution, all I have to say is [in the words of my sister] good luck with that. I have been going to the gym for the last 5 months and have been terrified of failing. I looked at it as if it were about building a NEW behavior rather than joining a gym to loose weight even though the end results are the same. I decided to take it slow and to be consistent with HOW many times per week I would go instead of how long. I began going 3 days a week for 15 minutes a day and built from there. I can now do an hour of cardio as well as weight lifting and 300 sit ups. I would have been so overwhelmed had I said I can push hard and "JUST DO IT". I am so sick of slogans that have nothing to do with reality. As of now I am going 4 days a week for over 1 hour with a commitment to health. One day at a time [sound familiar] totally.
So as I said before ...good luck with that and I really mean it.
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment