Being Creative is My Passion

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Easy Gaucamole





Easy Guacamole

I don't know about you but I love guacamole. It is the perfect snack with chips or great on any Mexican dish. Here is how I made it.
start with...
3 med size avocados
2 key limes or 1 lime
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 c diced onion
2 tbsp cilantro
*if you like it hotter you can also add ...1 diced jalapeno, a few dashes of you favorite hot sauce or 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper. One other option is adding 1/4 c diced tomato.
Cut avocados in half and remove the seed then spoon out into a medium size bowl. Add the diced onions, salt and lime juice then smash with a fork.
The consistency is completely up to you, I like mine chunky.
*The lime juice is important to add so it won't turn brown. If you don't like lime juice you can substitute lemon or put the seeds in the bowl with the guacamole and remove before serving.
If there are any questions regarding cooking or you would like me to show another dish, just let me know and you just may see it soon on Your Gay Husband Blog.
Dig in !
Your Gay Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment