Being Creative is My Passion

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Produce for LESS


Here is a perfect example of getting More for Less. This is my produce for the week. I bought it at http://sunflower.com. I spent less than $8 for everything you see...
green onions, red lettuce, green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, celery, radishes, 2 kinds of squash, iceberg lettuce, 2 bags of carrots and a bell pepper. Read your ads and set your plan of attack when it comes to getting more for your money, especially on fresh produce. I hope you find this inspiring and helpful. Make sure to leave a comment or ask a question and I will do my best to answer ASAP.
til later Your Gay Husband

2 comments:

  1. My only comment is.......Can you do all of my grocery shopping and cooking and decorating withe the flowers and candles?????? I always say that I am going to go browse the Farmers market but I never get up in time:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding inspiration is always a good start.

    ReplyDelete