Being Creative is My Passion

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ear cleaning for your pet

How do you say I Love you to your pets. Here is one way to keep your pets healthy and strong.
We have three dogs in our household. They are all different and from the SPCA or rescue dogs. I take them on walks to the Lake several times per week. Due to our outside adventures, it is very important to give head to toe inspections on a regular basis. Now is a good time to take a look at your dogs ears and check to see how clean they are or if the have a dirty scent. To keep my dogs ears clean, I use Earoxide pet ear cleaner. It is easy to use, just follow the directions on the back label. You will need a couple of pieces of tissue and a few cutips to remove any dirt. This will disolve dirt and wax and works in minutes and painless. I have two dogs that are smaller and they seem to need their ears cleaned more often. I think it is because they are closer to the ground but really, I'm not sure why.

You can pick up Earoxide at Petco. I paid $6.49. Caring for your pet is great way to say I LOVE YOU !

Please let me know how your dogs are doing or any questions you may have. Til Later,

Your Gay Husabnd

No comments:

Post a Comment