Being Creative is My Passion

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cherish the MOMents

YourGayHusband Tip of the Day ....
Take the time to connect with the ones you love.

My Mom came out to visit for the last 3 weeks. We really had a good time catching up. She brought old family photos and we shared recipes. My mom is going to be 72 years old this year and you would never know it. She has a zest for life and her curiosity keeps her well connected with young people. She volunteers at a Theatre and stays active by long nature walks with her baby girl Lola. Lola is her tea cup chihuahua. Mom takes Lola everywhere with her, she is my moms service dog. Lola is a great stress reliever for her and loves her unconditionally. Isn't that the best part about having pets.

I consider myself fortunate to have spent such quality time with my mother. She served as an inspiration to both myself as well as my GayHusband. Mom and I would go to the gym, shopping, cooked, took walks with the dogs and laughed and laughed. My mom has three kids and we are ALL Gay. Mom sees this as a blessing, not a curse. She is a great example of living the life you want and that you can still be independent and full of life at 72. We should all be so lucky.



Til Later,
YourGayHusband or in this case YourGaySon






No comments:

Post a Comment