Being Creative is My Passion

Friday, January 7, 2011

Joyfull reunion

YourGayHusband Tip of the Day:
Be patient, it will happen

This morning I woke up to find a message from one of my oldest friends. I have know him since
1986. This is one year longer than I have known my gay husband. I have been searching for him for years. He is in Switzerland and looks great ! I am just waiting for him to see that I responded.
There is nothing more important in life than the relationships we have. It is our responsibility to hold them close so they can be nurtured and grow. I look forward to begin again with Andre [my friend]. Needless to say I have been emotionally moved by this experience and have been crying tears of JOY all morning.
...take the time to reconnect with an old friend.






The power of the universe is immense and it helped me find him. I hope you find inspiration in this and know that it is NEVER too late...of course unless it is too late [if you know what I mean]. Now it's your time to act and reap the benefits of your relationships.
Til later,
YourGayHusband

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is awesome!! Both the blog concept and in finding Andre. Wow !! What can I say? You are an inspiration to many people already, and have always been especially to me. Congratulations, "Your Gay Husband" on your success now and into the future. I see how this is rewarding for you, and so it should be.
    Good luck 'lil bro! ...Love...Peace...Success...Joy...Your Bi Big Brother...Mark

    ReplyDelete